Do you have a story you would like published on Life with Spina Bifida? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to give you the opportunity to have your voice heard. I don’t require much of my guest bloggers but I do have a few simple rules:
- All topics must be approved and any that aren’t will not be published! I can reject topics for any reason and in those instances, you will be asked to pick something else.
- I usually write blogs that range between 600-1000 words or more so they rank higher in google. There is no minimum word count requirement for guest bloggers but I highly recommend any posts you write are a bare minimum of 600 words or Google will see them as low-quality posts and they won’t get that much engagement. Ideally, you should try and make posts at least 800-1000 words or more but if that’s not possible for you shorter posts will be okay.
- All blog posts must be original and written specifically for this blog. Blog posts that have published anywhere else including your own blog will not be published.
- Blog posts that are focused on religion or politics will not be published because that is not what this blog is about.
- This blog is based on experiences that I have gained through living with a disability. None of my blog posts are based on things that I have googled. Sometimes if I need a fact I may google it but for the most part, everything I post is from personal experiences, not from some article I read on google. Unless you are an expert on a condition or parent of a disabled child that can provide value to my blog in some way you may not write about a disability you do not have. It’s not authentic because anyone can get on google, read an article, and write a post about it. If you don’t know anything about disability that’s okay there are so many other things you can write about so get creative!
- I am trying to make this a kid-friendly blog so please when submitting a guest post do not use any profanity or vulgar language because they will be cut out.
- Guest posts are strictly voluntary and you will receive no payment. I will share your post on all my social media so what you will gain is exposure!
- If you need to cancel at the last minute I understand things come up but please don’t leave me hanging and let me know in advance so I can find a replacement. Failure to do this and wasting my time will result in not being granted future guest post opportunities.
- Please include a photo for your blog, a short bio of yourself and all your social media links but if you don’t have a photo no worries I will create one using Canva.
If you have any ideas for a guest post please reach out it would bring me great joy to share your story!