Do you have a story you would like published on My Rockin Disabled Life? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com and I would love to give you the opportunity to have your voice heard. I don’t require much of my guest bloggers but I do have a few simple rules:
- Before writing your guest post please run the idea by me so I can make sure it’s a message that this blog stands for. I can reject topics for any reason and in those instances, you will be asked to pick something else. I do not allow any topics that are political or religious in nature because it can be very controversial and not what this blog is about.
- All blog posts must be original and written specifically for this blog and I do not accept any articles that have been posted elsewhere even if it’s on your own blog because it hurts my site.
- I don’t have a specific word count that I require of my guest writers but I do recommend posts be a bare minimum of a thousand words because it will rank higher in Google and will do much better than shorter posts.
- I do not publish posts about a disability you do not have unless you are a doctor or are related to someone with a disability that can bring value to my readers in some way. It’s not authentic if it’s not a real experience because anyone can Google a disability and then write a post on it.
- I am trying to make this a kid-friendly blog because it’s important to teach your young ones about the realities of a disability. I do not publish any posts that use profanity or vulgar language because it’s not safe for young children and I will cut those things out.
- Guest posts are strictly voluntary and you will receive no payment but I will share it on all my social media platform so what you will gain is exposure.
- I completely understand that life happens sometimes and you may not be able to deliver the blog post you said you would. If something happens and you are no longer able to write please give me at least a day notice. Failure to not show me that common courtesty will result in no feature guest posting opportunities.
- My mission is to be as positive as possible and I will not share any posts that were were created out of hate or to rant on others because it doesn’t help anyone.
- When submitting a blog post please all your links on where people can find you , photos that are rightfully yours and a short bio of yourself so I can give you the credit you deserve. Links will not be included if I have to hunt them down so it’s important you don’t skip this step.
- I accept blog posts from people that aren’t bloggers as long as you are willing to accept these terms like everyone else.
*Guest posts are not free marketing and if you wish to get advertising for your business please see my contact page and if you think I would be a good fit please reach out!*