Do you have a story you would like published on My Rockin Disabled Life? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to give you the opportunity to have your voice heard. I don’t require much of my guest bloggers but I do have a few simple rules:
- All topics must be approved and any that aren’t will not be published! I can reject topics for any reason and in those instances, you will be asked to pick something else.
- I usually write blogs that range between 600-1000 words or more so they rank higher in google. There is no maximum word count but I do ask that all guest posts are a bare minimum of 600 words. Posts that are less than 600 words will not be published because Google will see them as low quality posts and they won’t do well.
- All blog posts must be original and written specifically for this blog. Blog posts that have published anywhere else including your own blog will not be published.
- Blog posts that are focused on religion or politics will not be published because that is not what this blog is about.
- This blog is based on experiences that I have gained through living with a disability. None of my blog posts are based on things that I have googled. Sometimes if I need a fact I may google it but for the most part, everything I post is from personal experiences, not from some article I read on google. Unless you are an expert on a condition or parent of a disabled child that can provide value to my blog in some way you may not write about a disability you do not have. It’s not authentic because anyone can get on google, read an article, and write a post about it. If you aren’t knowledgeable in a disability that’s okay there are so many other things you can write about so get creative!
- I am trying to make this a kid-friendly blog so please when submitting a guest post do not use any profanity or vulgar language because they will be cut out.
- Guest posts are strictly voluntary and you will receive no payment. I will share your post on all my social media so what you will gain is exposure!
- I understand things come up and you may not be able to follow through with a guest post but if this happens please let me know in advance so I have time to find someone else or prepare one myself. Wasting my time and leaving me hanging is inconsiderate and will result in no future guest posting opportunities.
- Please include a photo for your blog, a short bio of yourself and all your social media links so I can give you credit for your work. If you don’t have images for your post no worries I will create one using Canva.
If you have any ideas for a guest post please reach out because I l would love to share your story!