Do you have a story you would like published on My Rockin Disabled Life? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to give you the opportunity to have your voice heard. I don’t require much of my guest bloggers but I do have a few simple rules:
- All topics must be approved and any that aren’t will not be published! I can reject topics for any reason and in those instances, you will be asked to pick something else.
- I usually write blogs that range between 600-1000 words or more so they rank higher in google. There is no maximum word count but I do ask that all guest posts are a bare minimum of 600 words. Posts that are less than 600 words will not be published because Google will see them as low quality posts and they won’t do well.
- All blog posts must be original and written specifically for this blog. Blog posts that have published anywhere else including your own blog will not be published.
- Blog posts that are focused on religion or politics will not be published because that is not what this blog is about.
- This blog is based on experiences that I have gained through living with a disability. None of my blog posts are based on things that I have googled. Sometimes if I don’t know a fact at the top of my head I may google it but for the most part, everything I post is from personal experiences, not from some article I read on google. Unless you are an expert on a condition or parent of a disabled child that can provide value to my blog in some way you may not write about a disability you do not have. It’s not authentic because anyone can get on google, read an article, and write a post about it. If you aren’t knowledgeable in a disability that’s okay there are so many other things you can write about so get creative!
- I am trying to make this a kid-friendly blog so please when submitting a guest post do not use any profanity or vulgar language because they will be cut out.
- Guest posts are strictly voluntary and you will receive no payment. I will share your post on all my social media so what you will gain is exposure!
- I understand things come up and you may not be able to follow through with a guest post but if this happens please let me know in advance so I have time to find someone else or prepare one myself. Wasting my time and leaving me hanging is inconsiderate and failure to do so will result in no future guest posting opportunities.
- I try to make this blog as positive as possible so I will not publish any articles that are particularly negative and were written just to rant. My mission is to educate people on disability not use my platform to hate on others!
- Please include a photo for your blog, a short bio of yourself and all your social media links so I can give you credit for your work. If you don’t have images for your post no worries I will create one using Canva.
If you have any ideas for a guest post please reach out because I l would love to share your story!